These are some common symptoms of pcos which every female experience in their day to day life. Some might have heavy flow and some might no periods at all. It varies with their body and lifestyle, if anyone face these symptoms mentioned below, one should visit gynecologist and do ultrasound test of the overlies to make sure you are diagnosed or not with pcos.
Symptoms of PCOS
The most common symptoms are:
2. Weight gain and trouble losing weight
3. Extra thick hair on face and body
4. Irregular periods
6. Irregular periods
Every woman has different symptoms. The below are the symptoms I am personally facing.
1. Sudden weight gain
2. Swelling on face and finger (which last for two to three days)
(this happened due to intake of tangy or sour food especially
pickles and vinegar)
3. Lack of concentration
5. Mood swings
7. Thick facial hairs, extra hairs on chest and tummy
8. Lately been facing acne from past six months
9. Irregular periods
10. Hair fall
In my future post I will write about how I overcame few symptoms which I am facing from such a long time with tried and tested remedies.